Re: Spark Gap VI Scope Capture

Hi,

I have now determined that the voltage offset is an artifact of the P6015
probe's compensation.  With oil in the probe, I can't get it
"perfect".  Trying to see such a large dynamic range really makes the
problem hard to control.  I'll see if I can figure something out.

So the voltage should be centered around zero volts in those graphs.

Cheers,

         Terry