From: Richter, Rick
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 7:35 PM
To: 'Tesla list'
Subject: RE: Kickback suppression in twin coils

Thanks for the information!! However, is it possible that you entered
the part number incorrectly? Or, for that matter, could it be an
unannounced new product? I went to www.irf-dot-com,
www.internationalrectifier-dot-com, and even did a Google search on the part
number without any hits. Just to be sure, I cut the number directly from
the email and pasted it into each search field!

Could you check the number to see if it is correct? I certainly would be
very interested in such a part!

I'd still be interested to know anyone has researched the kickback
effects in twin tesla coils.

Oh, and BTW, I'd really be purchasing one of the transformers you've
been mentioning.

Rick