RE: Overheating MOT - dual 833A VTTC

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Great information John.  Its a lot to think about.  I think i have to
rebuild a few things on my VTTC to make
more easily adjustable such as an adjustable grid coil, etc... so that I can
try different things in a timely fashion to
see what works and what doesn't.  Regardless, this is very quickly becoming
my most favorite coil so far.  Its a lot of fun
to play with and watch.  Plus its relatively quiet as well!

Dan