Re: Junior High Electrical Demonstration

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Dan, All,

I also have been to the local schools.  Both the junior high and senior
high campuses.  In may be a matter of trying other schools as Jonathan said.

Rev. Mark Stolz
Houston, TX
http://teslacoils4christ-dot-org/