Re: 810 Tubes for Audio Modulation ? ? ?

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Dan,

I would just use the 810s.  With my single 810, i got about 16" sparks,
though it used staccato to reduce heating.  They are actually pretty tough
tubes.  The graphite plate really helps them out.  Then again, the 833As
will take more voltage and more power overall.  Either way, im sure you
will get some loud audio in this manner!  And maybe you can still get a
small 5" spark ;)

Steve Ward