Re: Long, Continuous, Steady Streamer Phenomena

Original poster: "Steve K by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <teslainnovations-at-yahoo-dot-com>

This continuous streamer on your old 12/60 coil sounds
extremely interesting. Can you give the specs? I would
really like to try and see if I could get the same
results. Also, how long were these streamers?

Steve K.