power non-saturable reactor cores

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

The price on the non-saturable reactor cores has taken a dramatic
increase.  In March and April we sold out all the cores we had for $125.

The last purchase, in Dec., they were $125.  Magnetic Materials bought out
Magnetek and jacked the price up without even telling me.  I got the bill 3
weeks
after receiving my last shipment of cores, in early May,  and they were
each $100 higher, at $225 per laser cut set.  Ouch!

We usually buy them in sets of 10 to get a better price, but that's they
best they will do for us.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.