Re:Electric Waterfall

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

Hi David,
           Nice illustration. I suspect the waterfall might look even
more like a continuous shower of thin wispy streamers, a bit like
those appearing between coil electrodes in some of the photos of
Tesla's early machines. I'd be keen to try this out too.

Malcolm

On 26 May 2003, at 10:56, Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>