Re: Tuning Troubles

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Its not the length of the wire.  Its the length of the "windings" of the
secondary.
For example, a 10" secondary coil with 50" worth of windings would be a 5:1
aspect ratio.  Of course, the secondary wire itself is probably on the order
of 1000's of times longer than
the diameter of the secondary.

The Captain