Re: Tuning Troubles - Brass Balls

Original poster: "Jeremy Scott by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <supertux1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

McMaster also has some excellent "tungsten blanks",
1/4" x 2 1/2" pre-cut cylinders. Excellent
for large RSG. Also they sell 1/2" braided
ground strap which is good for tank connections.
Motor arbors as well for mounting your RSG disc
too and bars of copper/brass etc... for electrode
posts. I could go on forever... the neat thing
is that in wisconsin, I get what I order the very
next day.

http://www.mcmaster-dot-com/asp/loadpage.asp?pagenum=2007&descid=4798&term=Brass+Ball+Knob

http://www.mcmaster-dot-com/asp/loadpage.asp?pagenum=695&descid=20337&term=Magnet+Wire