Re: MidWest Teslathon, aka, Lightning on the Lawn

Original poster: "Harvey Norris by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

 > Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry
 > Fritz "
 >

 > This year's lawn party, ie, Lightning on the Lawn,
 > is scheduled for Sept.
 > 6, 2003, on a Saturday.
 > Resonance Research Corporation
 > E11870 Shadylane Rd.
 > Baraboo WI 53913
Good timing Doc, cant attend.
4th annual NE Ohio Teslathon also uses this time for
local coilers. No one attended last years event, but
this year a monumental bifilar primary is readied for
the fourth try of a teslathon... I suspect this
primary will prompt an appearance from the local Marc
Metlica, who likes to try new things... All we need is
your secondary Marc, this year the new primary is
prepared for experimentation prepared for all eager
experimentalists. Many winds of real thick aluminum
wire 10 gauge for a cooperative effort here Marc! The
winds are for two banks of caps  where the winds are
oppositely wound according to theory of convention of
bifilar primaries, where I already have a highly
innefficient secondary readied for experimentation at
some 100,000 hz.

These things take some time, so show up early marc.
HDN

=