PFC question

Original poster: "Richard W. by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <potluck-at-xmission-dot-com>

Hi everyone,

I've played with PFC a bit but not much. I had added 100uf to a 15/30 NST
and noticed a marked decrease in the primary current by means of an ammeter
in series with the primary. I loaded the secondary with a water resistor
but hadn't a means to monitor the secondary output current, just didn't
know how.

Anyway, will adding PFC to the primary side also decrease the secondary
output current?

Thanks!

Rick W.