Re: SSTC PCB Boards - Anyone interested ? ? ?

Original poster: "sundog by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sundog-at-timeship-dot-net>

Hi Dan,

   Sign me up for one :)  My own PCB's turn out "okay", but a professional
quality board, masked & screened... aahh...

   So I suppose this is the moment that SSTC's easily become within reach
of everybody? :)

Shad

At 09:46 AM 5/29/2003, you wrote:
>Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>
>
>I'm currently working on a simple (2) FET h-bridge type SSTC design with the
>following specifications which I am planning on using for some upcoming
>dual/quad type coil arrays.  The
>boards will have the following specifications:
>
>1.  Dual FET h-bridge design (push-pull)
>2.  TL494 Controller utilizing push-pull topology
>3.  Full audio modulation capabilities
>4.  On board shielded pre-amplifier to accept RCA type (high impedance)
>audio inputs
>
>I'm going to have boards made by the end of June, so if anyone is interested
>in getting in on the purchase (blank boards), please let me know.  It will
>be similar to how the Stacatto Board
>orders worked.  If I get 10 orders, boards will be approximately $30.00
>each.
>
>The Captain

Shad (Sundog)
G-5 #1373
"Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?"