Re: Ground rod Connection Point

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

You'll find that you really don't need the kind of ground that you think you
need.
Even for my 3.5kW portable coil, i typically usually just tie a knot around
a single 3ft ground rod in the ground in my patio of my townhouse when i run
it.  I've run the 3.5kW coil with
both large ground strap and also with 14 AWG stranded wire with no
concernible differences in performance.