Re: Preview of my MK5 Direct drive SSTC

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

Hi Chris,

On 3 Nov 2003, at 11:53, Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "chris swinson" <exxos-at-cps-games.co.uk>
 >
 > Hi all,
 >
 > Heres a small preview of my Direct Drive proto-type SSTC. Its taken months
 > of design and most of the week to build. Testing can soon start as soon as
 > my I get the sound of the drill out of my head ;-)

<http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/exxos/sstc/directdrive.htm>http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/exxos/sstc/directdrive.htm

My attempt to examine the detail was unsuccessful due to the images
not appearing and image placeholders appearing as red crosses.

Malcolm