Re: Spheres vs Toroids

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

 > With most real world measuring devices only accurate to 3-5 digits, what is
 > the value of 20+digit accuracy in the calculation?

I mentioned that this precision is far above what can be measured in
reality, due to the limited precision of the physical constants
(e0) involved, and even due to the discrete charge of the electron...
The value of these calculations is to validate the precision of the
numerical methods used.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz