Static Gap Distances - Table available ? ? ? ?

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I'm building a very quick tesla coil for a Society of Women's Engineers
demonstration I am putting on in two weeks, and
need to build a simple static spark gap for either a 6kV or 12kV NST
powered tesla coil.  Its no big deal doing this
by trial and error, but I think someone stated awhile ago they already
had a chart or table listing various spark
gap distances vs. diameter of electrodes.  I will be using 1.125" copper
pipe for the spark gap and probably using
a 6kV/30mA or 12kV/30mA NST for power.

Dan