Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Original poster: "C.T." <ct451-at-yahoo-dot-com>

A couple of months back I came across similar caps in a surplus store. They
called them paper AC caps and not pulse but the case was identical and they
came from the Ukraine.
They had an assortment of different values but they were all built the
same. The ones i've tried were rated 6kv and not 6.3.

They do blow up after 3-4 minutes.

Chris