Re: Wimshurst (tesla coil current)

Original poster: John <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Dr.R,
The Acrylic is for the Winhurst and the microwave dishes are for surface
tracking, but thanks for the tip
Cheers,
John

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance"

Don't use acrylic. The peak currents in a TC spark discharge melt the
acrylic. We learned this lesson the hard way. Glass is the only good
material for this type of surface tracking.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo WI 53913