Re: Spheres vs. Triodes

Another great mathematics book for the average technical reader is:

Mathematics: The Science of Patterns     by Keith Devlin.

A nice romp through basic calculus, topology, logic, linear algebra,
counting theory, and other topics without getting too crazy with math.  It's
an excellent Christmas present for young science oriented boys and girls.
One of the best basic books on math I've ever read --- they actually keep it
interesting!

Dr. Resonance