From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 6:27 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: BEGINNER PLANS FOR SCIENCE PROJECT PLEASE HELP

Original poster: "Nightmare" <nightmare-at-bak.rr-dot-com>

Hi, i am in 8th grade and want to do a prject with tesla coils, could
someone please give me some ideas for hypotheses i could use and questions
for the science project?? also could someone give me plans for a SIMPLE
tesla coil with easy to get parts from like radioshacks and local electric
stores? please help thanks! BTW i already have a neon sign transformer.
thanks in advance!!!

An 8th grader in need,
Ravi