Re: dc cap

Original poster: "Laurence Davis" <meknar-at-hotmail-dot-com>

1) tesla coils produce sparks from repetitive charging of the 'spark
channel', single shots don't yield
long sparks, but the current profile would be interesting to see.
2) wouldn't 100J/bang cause racing like all hell?
3) i wouldn't expect that heating would be an issue with charging times in
minutes.