Re: BEGINNER PLANS FOR SCIENCE PROJECT PLEASE HELP

Original poster: Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com

<http://www.deepfriedneon-dot-com>www.deepfriedneon-dot-com.

they are pretty good.
  And i am not going to say, "hey, be really safe!" beacuse i know you
will. I think people forget that its probally your first time working with
high voltage, so you will be a lot safer than someone that is around it all
the time, and used to it. I am 16 now, and the first time i plugged in my
NST, it scared the crap out of me, and i didn't go anywhere near it.

-Adam
KD5WIT