wanted high voltage resistors

Original poster: "colin.heath4" <colin.heath4-at-ntlworld-dot-com>

hi all,
         im looking for some high voltage resistors for my marx bank. its all
i need to finish. i hope to get 20kv approx 300k ohm
weather this be a couple in series or in one item. id like 20 as i have ten
stages. if anyone has any they would like to sell please mail me direct on
colin.heath4-at-ntlworld-dot-com and let me know a price. im in the uk and can only
get sold huge amounts at a time(like 2000). if i had the money id snap there
hand of lol.
any help much appreciated
many thanks
colin heath