Re: SCIENCE FAIR BOTTLE CAPACITOR ECPERIMENT HELP!!!

Original poster: "Christopher Boden" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Glad to help, here ya go!
http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/projects/bucketcap/

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.
     - André Gide, 1869 - 1951