Re: SCIENCE FAIR BOTTLE CAPACITOR ECPERIMENT HELP!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 4:04 PM
Subject: SCIENCE FAIR BOTTLE CAPACITOR ECPERIMENT HELP!!!

 > Original poster: "Nightmare" <nightmare-at-bak.rr-dot-com>
 >
 > Hi, this is Ravi again. I am gonna build a coil, i already have many plans
 > and will be able to, but i need some help with my experiment. For my
 > science fair project I'm doing What is the best liquid solution to use in
 > bottle capacitor for a tesla coil?

Saturated salt water.... Good conductor, cheap, cheap, cheap (heck, you
could snarf packets of salt at McDonalds if you have to).

Have you seen the geek group's page on the beer bottle cap in a 5 gallon
bucket.  Essentially free (I assume you could scrounge empty beer bottles
somewhere)

I need some help with it. Could you guys