Overhead Transperency Cap

Original poster: "margaret louise" <tullera-at-optusnet-dot-com.au>

Hi all

I am considering building an A4 sized plate stack cap using overhead
transperency shhets as a dielectric.
Has anyone had any luck/ exeperience with these...or even what theyre made of.

I also heard somewhere that you can test possible dielectrics for RF losses
by puting them in the microwave and seeing if they get hot? i deas anyone?

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system
(<http://www.grisoft-dot-com>http://www.grisoft-dot-com).