Performance from a 12/30

Original poster: "margaret louise" <tullera-at-optusnet-dot-com.au>

Hi guys
I am in the process of building my first coil with a 12/30 NST
i've read about jon freu's coil on a 12/30 supply and the 42" arcs he can get

im just wondering if anyone has any idea on the spark/arc size id be able
to get using:

A 2 inch secondary with ~860 turns AWG29

a a static gap of 3-6 copper tubes w/ fan across

  primary and torroid are too be made..so any ideas or suggestins
welcome.......?

geek group bucket cap for a LTR cap value (on 50hz) of about 11.9 nf

any ideas or suggestions appreciated

1.what kinda spark out put do you think the above specs would give
2 . how could it be improved (i know this is kinda pre-emptive given i
havent even finished the coil yet....)

thanks
     Ruben