Re: Test tubes for salt water cap?

Original poster: "J Dow" <jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Consider the surface area of 6 beer bottles. If I remember correctly that
should add up to a 4-6 NF capacitor. That's really small. How many test
tubes would it take to amount to 1 beer bottle? My guess is that in the end
you would need a large number of tubes to do the job.
I found that large wine or champagne bottles do great. 7-10 of them for a
15/30 NST.

Good luck
Read you later
Josh

Say "goodbye" to busy signals and slow downloads with a high-speed Internet
connection! Prices start at less than $1 a day average.
https://broadband.msn-dot-com (Prices may vary by service area.)