RE: Terrified Parents

Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner" <ggreen-at-gwtc-dot-net>

Place the cord to your NST in your mom's control. This way she will feel she
has some control. You probably have a ways to go before you complete your
coil. In the meantime, there is no use in buzzing the NST over and over.
Instead put your time in on building and acquiring the other components. You
don't really need that NST until the coil is completed and ready for tuning.
You might even give the NST to your mom until the coil is ready.

Godfrey Loudner