Re: Mini VTTC

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Nice small RF generator.  Although it is very small, i don't think you can
technically call it a VTTC just yet.  You need to get at least a little
spark on there.
Otherwise, its just a nice RF generator.  You might need to get a little
more voltage on there as well as increase the size of your top hat.

Dan

<http://www.geocities-dot-com/electrontube5/MiniVTTC.html>http://www.geocities.c