Re: Announcing our new product lines & Discontinuing Our Toroid Line

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Dave,

I'm sorry to see such a great service disappear.  Anyways, since you are no
longer going to be selling these, would you be willing to share your
manufacturing
process of these toroids so we can continue to build and use such great
pieces???

Thanks
Dan