Re: nobody knows whos maggie at fla teslathon?

Original poster: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 10/1/03 10:29:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Gerry,

If you're using a robust transformer such as a pole pig or PT,
you can run nearer to the resonant mode, but still somewhat LTR,
and get smooth operation with a pretty good power factor using
an SRSG.  My power factor was about 90% in the tests I did.

John