Re: Flyback Transformer Boards - Any interest ? ? ? ?

Original poster: "Arpit Thomas" <neko4-at-dodo-dot-com.au>

me too, well depending on price and shipping cost of course. I think
efficiency and an ability to produce really super duper hi voltages would
be nice :) Though on the other hand,  I had a single transistor driver I
made, but I fried my potted flyback on 24 volt input :( so I dont know how
high a voltage you can get with these things