RE: Paper for comment

Original poster: Thomas <tom-at-pwrcom-dot-com.au>

Yeah, I was wondering how 150bps would work, even though it is a multiple of
50Hz.

I worked out that my current cap would be fine for 200bps but...

I think I'll stick with the static gap for now, the coil is operating
exceptionally well and doesn't really justify all the mucking about trying
to make a synchronous rotary gap.

Plus making a small demo model from a 6/30 NST is taking up my coiling time
now (hence the recent 6" toroid order :)

Cheers,

Tom.