cap question

Original poster: "Emmett Secrest" <secrest2032-at-msn-dot-com>

Thanks to all who supplied answers and advice in regards to my question
about my Ebay secondary coil. I now need some help in regards to
capacitors.  When I run the Wintesla software for trans/cap match it calls
for a .0133 uF capacitor but when I run the primary coil section it calls
for "required Cap = .0596 uF. Please explain this. The primary Coil section
of Wintesla software also list Sec Frequency as 65.7723 KHZ. Is this a typo
in the software and it really means the frequency of the primary coil. This
is very simple stuff I'm sure but is confusing.

Thanks for your help.

Emmett