Re: RF question

Original poster: Jim Lux <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

The antenna won't boost the RF power of the TC all that much, although it
WILL help improve the radiation efficiency, which, as Matt points out, will
attract the attention of the regulatory authorities..

There are better ways than a tesla coil to generate high power RF if you
need it.  A lot depends on how much power and at what frequency.  Contact
me off list and I'll point you in the right directions.