RE: Flyback Transformer Boards - Any interest ? ? ? ?

Original poster: "Arpit Thomas" <neko4-at-dodo-dot-com.au>

hmmm, fine, but more than 2 amps I think :) Low voltage high curremt
,osfets are very cheap, and some plybacks can handle 400 watts.
Some circuit to drive ignition coils would also be nice :)