Re: Awesome Quarter Shrinking Capacitors on EBAY

Hi,

The City of vail Colorado has very fancy manhole covers and they sell them
to the public in an effort to keep people from steeling the ones on the street.

http://www.ownapieceofvail-dot-com/Manhole/m_overview.html

They are cast iron and wiegh 52 pounds but they now have a small one which
might be perfect.  The little ones go for $65 ($300 for the big ones) but
maybe it would be worth a lot more crushed :o))

Cheers,

         Terry