Re: Superconducting tesla coil...

Original poster: "Chris Arnold" <chris_arnold-at-msn-dot-com>

I couldn't recommend using a glass lined thermos for handling liquid
nitrogen.  It is entirely too easy to get liquified gas where it doesn't
belong which consequently causes the container to explode violently.  I
know someone who has had this happen to them personally.  IMO, the thermos
will be good enough because you really aren't planning to store it
overnight, just use it to chill something that day.

Chris Arnold