Re: VTTC tube lingo?

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi,

my website may be of interest:

http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16/

I also have a FAQ type writeup ive started (so its still rather rough and
incomplete but answers some of your questions i think):

http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16/vttcfaq.htm

Light criticism directly to me by others with more knowlege is fine by
me... perhaps lets not clog up the TCML with this?  And keep in mind, this
is only a rough start (some of the info need to be revised/completed).

Steve Ward