Re: TV vs Hair Dryer ?

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Stephen Mathieson" <s.mathieson-at-charter-dot-net>
 >
 > Yeah, I remember those, a work of art with all the silver solder if you ask
 > me. Fizzucks grad students can tear 'em up faster that you can get parts.
 > Guy was up for a PhD and didn't know about "trivial" items like LINE and
 > NEUTRAL!
 >
 > Stephen A. Mathieson

	That guy must have learned in a hurry if he figured out where all the
fire and smoke came from.  I wonder how many of the people here (Terry
excluded of course) think about hot and neutral when playing with stuff
which directly connected the power line?

Ed