Re: potential transformer question

You can overvolt them approx 20% --- beyond that you're pushing your luck.
Nowhere near the 60 kV you mentioned.  The 125 kV bil test occurs in approx
1.5 uSec risetime to 50 microsec falltime.

I run them at 3.6 kVA on TC duty cycle, ie 20%.

You will damage the interior winding long before the case melts.  If you
want 60 kV then use an x-ray transformer.

Dr. Resonance