PlasmaSonic II Instruction Manual Online now

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

I just released a preliminary copy of the PlasmaSonic II Instruction manual
online at:

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/datasheets/plasmasonic2_manual.pdf

This manual describes how to build, test, and operate the PlasmaSonic II
SSTC board.  It can also be used as a guideline for the PlasmaSonic I board,
although the reference designators
will be different.

The rest of the PlasmaSonic II SSTC Board stuff can be found here:

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/sstccoil02.htm

For those who ordered boards, they should be arriving early next week.  If
you didn't order a board and would still like to get in on the bulk
purchase, drop me a line.  There are still
some available.

Dan