Re: Tesla Coil Data Base

Original poster: Matt Skidmore <fox-at-woozle-dot-org>

I actually already have a (rather junky) version of this somewhere. I took
a perl programming class last semester (i already knew the language, easy
A). I wrote a set of perl scripts with a mySQL backend that allowed for
various coil parameters. It allowed the coil owner to publicly display the
coil. It also ranked the tesla coils based on the power output of the
coil's power transformer.

I could try to dig it up, but it wasnt much to look at or well written due
to the time constraint I had to write it.

-fox