Re: Awesome Quarter Shrinking Capacitors on EBAY

Original poster: "Paul Marshall" <klugmann-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Last year I purchased (3) 25 kV 110 uF caps. Three in parallel will give
you 103 kJ. I think I should have some Fuses in the circuit. Do you know
anyone who is using fuses or where to get them ?

Paul S. Marshall

MSN - More useful every day http://www.msn.de