question about PFC - Erratic coil behavior

Original poster: "Robert Hanford" <pomnept-at-comcast-dot-net>

Finally my new TC is working- to a point.
When I start increaling the voltage from 30%, spark length decreases and it
seems my SRSG starts to unsyncify   :v \
I think that my PFC is either way off or I am using the wrong type of PFC
cap. I have 2 NSTs with some shunts removed- so 15k-at- 70ma times two. A
program I used gave me about 390 uf as a value. The caps are from Graingers
- cylindrical things. Maybe what's happening is that my NSTs are drawing so
much current my SRSG is being starved?
Any thoughts would be helpful! Thanks to everybody- I would never have come
so far without the list!
Robert Hanford