Re: first coil

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

 >         The key word in Antonio's note is CAREFUL!  Carelessness and
 > accompanying impatience will run any project.

Actually, the case that resulted in a tangle (eventually untangled),
was one where I was winding a coil and run out of form close to the
end. I had then to remove the wire, recalculate the coil, and make
a longer form. Feeding the wire from the end of the spool two times
was too much due to the double twisting.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz