Re: Tesla Coil Data Base

Original poster: Zimtesla-at-aol-dot-com

"I actually already have a (rather junky) version of this somewhere. I took
a perl programming class last semester (i already knew the language, easy
A). I wrote a set of perl scripts with a mySQL backend that allowed for
various coil parameters. It allowed the coil owner to publicly display the
coil. It also ranked the tesla coils based on the power output of the
coil's power transformer.

I could try to dig it up, but it wasnt much to look at or well written due
to the time constraint I had to write it."

-fox
The Geek group reported that a data base was being set up. If we don't see
this soon, it may be worth putting an alternative in place.
Jim