Re: Linear Variacs

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

These dimmers are located in Oshkosh Wisconsin.  I could get them probably
for $20 each.  I would have to crate them due to their weight.  If the
dimmer doesn't work, the core might be useful for ballasting pigs at approx
14"x 8"x 1.5".  The control face looks similar to a Star Trek transporter
control.  On the unit that I looked at, there seemed to be about 3/16" of
brush left and I couldn't tell if there was any burned spots on the coil,
but didn't look like it.  As I didn't look at the other two, I "assume" they
are in about the same condition.

David E Weiss